With its quaint stores, alpine scenery, and Bavarian charm, you may find yourself wandering around Leavenworth for nothing more than to pass the time. One of the defining features you’ll notice as you stroll from spot to spot is an impressive collection of cafes. In fact, Leavenworth coffee shops play an integral role in energizing this small mountain town’s locals and visitors alike! From quick drive-throughs to specialty espresso bars, NW Comfy Cabins has a few tips on where to find the best coffee in Leavenworth—and one in Wenatchee.
Excellent Coffee Shops in Leavenworth, WA
Over the last few decades, the “Evergreen State” has become somewhat renowned for its love of java. And while many people associate Seattle with the world’s most popular coffee company, you might be surprised at the quantity and quality of the Leavenworth coffee shops. Here are a few noteworthy cafes to consider.
- Argonaut Coffee & Biscuits is one of Leavenworth’s most popular coffee shops and is the perfect place to stop near the Waterfront Park Trail. They also offer hot chocolate, cold brews, and tea.
- J5 Coffee Shop & Espresso Bar is ideally located on Front Street. It offers an array of hand-crafted coffee using organic ingredients. You can also grab a bag to bring back to your cabin.
- Little Red’s Bakery & Espresso is a unique vintage-inspired drive-through coffee shop featuring top-tier tea, espresso, and hot chocolate. If you want something fizzy, try their carbonated coffee.
- The Gingerbread Factory is a Leavenworth staple that’s more of a bakery than a coffee shop. Still, if you want something sweet to go with the bitter bite of espresso, this is your place.
- The Renaissance Cafe is more for those who want to fill their bellies while enjoying a few cups of premium drip coffee with their meal. Their extensive dining menu includes breakfast items, sandwiches, and salads. As for the coffee, they offer slow drip or espresso using freshly roasted beans from Cafe Vita in Seattle.
Wenatchee Bonus – Cafe Columbia
So this one is in Wenatchee, but it’s so great we couldn’t leave it out. If you’re looking for a delicious way to start your day while exploring our southeast neighbor, Cafe Columbia at the Pybus Public Market is a great stop to consider. At Cafe Columbia, you’ll have a chance to try one of the top micro-roasters in North America, Blue Star Coffee, only a 30-minute drive from Leavenworth. You’ll also find an appetizing assortment of scratch-made bakery goods and fresh breakfast items.
Cabin Rentals in Leavenworth, WA
The nice thing about the Leavenworth coffee shops is that they offer something for everyone, just like our cabin rentals! Whether you’re with friends or family, NW Comfy Cabins has your home base for the perfect mountain getaway. To make your reservations, please contact us online or call 509-763-0180, and check out our Leavenworth cabin rental specials page for exciting savings!