There is nothing like the vibrant and creative energy of Seattle that has made nearly 3.5 million people call it home. Still, the hustle and bustle of its fast-paced culture can have many people longing for occasional weekend getaways from Seattle. The good news is it’s only a two-hour drive from Seattle to Leavenworth, WA. When you book your stay with NW Comfy Cabins, you can relax in luxury, surrounded by the natural beauty and outdoor adventures Leavenworth has to offer. Follow our guide below to plan the perfect road trip from the Space Needle to Icicle Creek!
The Best Road Trip Snacks
When deciding on road trip snacks, the most important factors are that they can hold up well without refrigeration, don’t need to be heated up, aren’t messy, and most importantly, are delicious! Some suggestions for road trip snacks are listed below.
- A box with an assortment of individually wrapped chips so everyone can grab their favorite flavor.
- Granola bars
- A cooler with a couple of everyone’s favorite beverages
- A variety of trail mixes and nuts
3 Pit Stops on Your Road Trip From Seattle to Leavenworth
Depending on your route, some of these noteworthy spots listed below could make excellent pit stops.
- Bridal Veil Falls: Stop by this beautiful waterfall that flows from Lake Serene and cascades from the east wall of Index Mountain on your road trip.
- Three Forks Natural Area: With over 200 acres of nature trails and river access, this is a picturesque opportunity to get out and stretch your legs.
- Tanner Landing Park: With pleasant views of wildflowers and Middle Fork Snoqualmie, this is a great pit stop to take a break from the car and get some new content for Instagram.
The Best Place To Stay in Leavenworth, WA
After your adventurous road trip from Seattle, find the best place to call home when you book your stay with NW Comfy Cabins. With our premium selection of Leavenworth, WA vacation rentals, you are guaranteed to have a memorable getaway retreat. Book your stay today by visiting us online or calling 509-763-0180.